06 March 2007

Boy I thought I was Paranoid...

Here is an excerpt from a book by Allen Shawn: "Wish I Could Be There: Notes from a Phobic Life"

After reading his intro, I guess my paranoia isn't that bad a thing after all - just makes me watch out for everyone, instead of running back home. Maybe I just wait till I know it's not so bad before I go out, but then I meet people at restraunts and such, like friends and family.

Live and learn! Knowing how bad it can be, makes it easier when compared to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment!

These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.