19 November 2009

"Health" Insurance

Today's Rant:

Again, the country I defended, as a 4th Generation military, is now telling me I HAVE to be a certain way - oh, we're going to protect the idiots so we can have more of them.
Too stupid to turn off th

e lawnmower to reach under? as a kid, I didn't have problems figguring that out. But then we put stop bars on it for the idiots who should have died and not had any more genetics passed on, nor raise any kids not to think like them.
So now I HAVE to have insurance? I thought insurance was to protect people in relationship to PRIVILAGES??? I have the privilage to drive, but may interfere with someone elses. Due to the costs, I must have insurance to help me protect them or myself with the extreme costs (although I'd probably save more paying case by case, but can't be sure).


But I guess it's a privilage to live? so I have insurance to protect others when I have a mistake living? No, this insurance is for ME. So all I'm protecting is the politeriat in charge of the companies.

OH YEA, THIS ISN'T A REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY
IT IS A LIMITED OLIGARCHY OF CAPITALISTIC, SELF CENTERED, IGNORANT SHITS.

I'm almost sorry to have continued my families proud dedication to this country...
These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.