02 December 2009

Typical Base Maleness

discovered something about myself.  When I think of what I - enjoy in that base male manner - what i desire, instead of respond to.

there's something about slender women - a response.
Then I learned a desire for intelligence - usually that creative, consequence contemplating, patient wisdom.
Eventually, the personality had to be there for the whole person.  A bit punkish, desire for learning, compasionate, understanding, self assured, tender.
Now - one of the greatest things is age.  Late 30's MAYBE - BIG maybe.  Really 40's through 50's - the kind where you see experience, applied wisdom, stories.  The little details in their face that make them so desirerable.  Everything from the earlier stages wraped in one.  And the interesting part?  It truely doesn't matter with anything else.  And that is a real first for the last 30 years of my life.  Just warmth and tenderness to hold, someone to caress, a beautifull face to look into.

By constantly changing, change is constant.  Wonderfull to finally experience the alteration of a demon.  Mayhaps I can murder them???  Entertaining thoughts of mind over matter and the military extreme of absolute controll over my will...  I AM IN CHARGE, DAMN IT!!!!
These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.