01 December 2009

Went through a weird isolation last night.  Besides the stress from my family, work (in just the achy arthritic way), a friends dad went into the er, and I think I did some horrible mistake with communication with a friend.  Not a joyfull time.
Then the temps, wind, and fronts are messing with me.  The real bad thing is tat the fronts cause a bit of swelling in my back, where I weakened with with some damage to the disks.  They herniate more, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve n artery.  So occasional weird numbness or cramps in my leg, along with digestive problems.  It's the same bundle which helps control that area of the bowels.  So your body gets confused and it easier to get constipated - esp. in dry weather.

okay, maybe it's more than u wanted to know, but it might help you understand someone else better.

Just a heavy melencholy setteling in.  That's part of the work, in conjunction with more stiffness n pain than I remembering experiencing during this season.  I just hope it is an easy day.  Hoping that the formal layoff comes soon.  Boss says two weeks, two supervisors says a week.  Boss doesn't quote time very well, either, sometimes.  Makes it tough - sometimes we have to rush, or work in weather that isn't really productive, just because of promised dates contracted with the customer.  He says he calculates extra time, but we never really see it.  Or he just needs to multiply his guess by 150%.

I know, not really anything about mood.  Like I said, just mellencholy whining due to weather...
These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.