05 January 2007

"Oh Happy Day"

Okay, well here it is.
Got to do some Xbox this morning. Kept loosing at the same place, but didn't let it bother me.
Did some D&D stuff, too. Gonna do some more here soon.
Only four hours of work, but most of it is down time. So blogging and more D&D stuff.

Relaxed day.
Gonna go to a restraunt tonight, I think.

Listening to some groovy funk music right now.

Thinking about nice things. Stuff is not quite what I want, not as bad as I fear. But during these times, I'm glad I sometimes get into cyclical obsessing over more negative senarios - there is a greater release of stress. Noticing the release of the stress itself can be even a joy, and more relaxing.

On a higher dose of strattera. Gonna have to see how that does, too.

Well, I gotta check some stuff out, and add some new links I found interesting.

Peace and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment!

These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.