29 November 2009

stuff

lonely, down n dirty.  gonna take a shower.  but here are a few lines that I remember bouncing around in my head.  maybe not even the same poetic times.

Running around looking for my brain on the floor
dark thundering lightning shooting through the door
rain follows behind soaking my mind
knowing Im blind yet still I find
a sliver of sober truth
that really, I'm not so uncooth
as many of so called human-'kind'





Just thought it looked cool -
Speed Freaks: The 10 Fastest Green Cars on the Planet


By Matthew Phenix

British Steam Car Challenge Inspiration

Poised to break a 101-year-old speed record (127.659 mph) set by a Stanley Steamer on the sands of Daytona Beach, this steam-powered racer is appropriately named Inspiration. If the car's slick looks aren't enough to silence doubters, the Inspiration's pedigree speaks for itself: It's built by the team that created the first land vehicle to break the sound barrier, the twin-jet-engined ThrustSSC.
These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.