26 December 2009

Two articles -

Here are a couple of articles as to why I concern myself with the FDA.  As a student, learning how to research, performing Master Level research with respected Prof's in physics, I would have been, at best, told to redo it.  Most likely?  I would have recieved an F, been told I did not understand the scientific method, recording emperical data, study population vs. total population, questions for further study, controll groups, etc.
I don't know how Dr's accept this.... unless there are other benefits to accepting non standard "scientific" studies.  All in all gives the true scientific method a HORIBLE name.  I mean, where is the peer review?  And the person with the theory doing the only research?  WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

This is known as Pseudo Science in the field.

Antiepileptic Drugs Not Associated With Increased Risk Of Suicide Attempts In Patients With Bipolar Disorder 

Poor Children Likelier to Get Antipsychotics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment!

These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.