30 March 2010

Sensory overload, pressure, withdrawl, frustrated fears....

Been thinking of this one for a while.  It's the result of ideas I've been wanting to post for a while, but never quite do for one cause or another effect.

I was invited to go to a sports event.  If I had stayed on top of it more, I would have probably been able to go with people I knew.  As it was, I would have been far removed from them, watching a game I don't think I like, with rules I don't know, in a strange areana in a city Im not too familiar with.  I had to contact my friend and just tell them this would have been too much for me to be able to even try to enjoy things, and probably would have left early anyway.
Talking to someone else, I was giving mn example of how things sometimes feel like an actual, solid pressure on the head.  Like the atmospheric pressure has gone up.  However, your skill doesn't fully give in, and your brain swells to help counter act this problem...  It just FEELS like that.
An overwhelming pressure.  Something that just doesn't let us do what we need to, because of the vise that is holding us back.  Part distraction, part hindrence to the thought process, part just being tired of the B.S., and wanting to be normal - or at least like others, experiencing less social dificulties and communication errors, of not having the distractions, of desperately trying to remember what was said five seconds ago, of figguring out the process for the umpteenth time....
i get tired.....
so tired.....
time to take meds and crash...
peace,
wolvie150

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment!

These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.