04 September 2010

Im wondering what's been happening to these sleep cycles.  Part is way off schedule meds. Then long days of walking at work - kinda wearing me out.  Gotta get to church.  Study turff info (becoming the turff expert with the landscaping company I work for), start a friendship bracelet for christmas, work at two friends this weekend.  Plus the normal clients...  my weekends are busier than my week, it seems.  But if I sit around too much... idle hands n internal demons n all...

Peace till I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment!

These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.