02 November 2006

Life sucks. Just when your thinking something positive, a wonderful, gleaming, silver linning has finally come your way, it slams into you like an 18 wheeler racing at a million miles an hour.
A beautiful star, shinning and lighting your way, blows and becomes a back hole - insignificantly small.
A freight train, silently running at you, with a bright light catching you like some doe-eyed idiot that you realize you are.
Useless, worthless. I hate fighting these feelings.
Nothing.
No one cares or wants to.
Leave me alone, I'm just a social leper, nothing special about the pain shredding my skin away.
I hate you! But please, please don't leave me alone.
Just go away and be with me....

I hate this. It's always here... Just leave me alone!

1 comment:

  1. Yes...be with me but leave me alone. I know exactly what you mean. Go away, but I don't want to be by myself. I never thought of it before, but that's EXACTLY how I feel most of the time.

    Hope you feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post a comment!

These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.