09 August 2008

freedom

I was going to call her a B
I even equated her with a gangrenous C
But I decided quite equivocally
That she is a waste of any of my energy

or time
or pain

I refuse to be a "almost dick" on call
even to the one who gives even me
some hope for humanity
now it crumbles and will soon fall

with love
and joy

Deep into the pit I shove
only touching with a glove
the slime mold covered disintegrated root mass
of her pretend friendship - it did not last
But that's in the past
I am learning a truth very fast




Never ever EVER fall in love with a gapping wound - you'll only end up covered in mucus, puss, and blood that isn't yours.

I guess it is just men from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment!

These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.