27 November 2009

had an interesting thinkism, but forgot it in my hoboishness lately.  Well, soon I will splatter a few of the lines that come back to me like good ol' Xanadu n Kubla Kahn!  going to try to let my brain go to that place n member some of them.

am tired of being stuck in an hormonal state that makes any woman on TV showing just the barest bit o cleavage and acting smart n all (esp. the weather women) or the smart TV characters with glasses (like a couple o th females on "Bones") get me, absolutely, quite completely, irrationally insanly horny!!!!!

Even when I was in a serious intimate relationship, I couldn't stop feeling the reaction when all I did was saw!!  Addiction?  Well, I'll be happy to let you rewire the whole up-take system, ensure the correct amount of neurotransmitter to be made, repair any physical damage caused in the basic sturcture due to 43 years of different-ness, fix the broken memories and eliminate the false ones (just even the ones I'm aware of would help) and cusion the guilt I will feel when it all hits me, okay.  Go ahead and condem me.  Oh wait, for better or worse, sick or in health, richer or poorer???????   lets not go their, society.  I blame you more than the ladies.  I blame men more than social momentum.  However, still hate with a pasion the way it is, and so I am irked by the group of people who perpetuate that.  Fuck me too, of course,  I'm there because I don't actively, visibly, consistently fight it.  Mr Hypocriscy ranting against two faced people in a society built on lies and deciet - what a wonderful self degrading pseudo philosophical thought to leave myself with, here.
yea again for me.
(may be just one or two cuts??)
These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.