07 December 2009

Been playing TOO much Mafia Wars on FB.  Have to do unemployment now (laid off landscaper) and some running around for my Master Gardner's group.  Had an awesome idea to blog about last night - forgot.  Another had to do with predistination.  I think I remember some of that one, will have to post those ideas next.  (interesting metaphysical examination of predestination).  Have another interesting one now, but must run and have (well, want to have) a smoke, coffee, grab a snack, and prepare for posting.  I shall return shortly.  Oh, and probably a shave n shower, since there are some HOT middle aged women there...
(oh, don't even get me started on the room mate rants again.  Just found several peices of bread missing.  HAVE to talk with other one and let him know im at the "Fuck You.  Buh-bye.  You're only concerned about yourself, go to where you can be by yourself")

Where was I?  Oh yea, trying to member last nights idea.   Wish my notes were around, but they got nuked.  Guess I accidently closed out the program without paying attention to which document i saved or didn't save.  Man, with the way today is going, I really think I should keep the way i put it into the blog instead of editing.  That way you can see just how slow the hands and mouth can be to what's going on.  Making up words, combining sentences, partial paragraphs, massive leaps of contiguous and skewed connections, mixture of mumbling and talking out loud.  All that from a head trying to go 6000 billlion miles an hour.  No wonder you guys are confused...  your just TOO slow!!!
These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.