06 December 2009

Pedestened to be

weird, off my subject, but I just had a situation where i was refrenced to a "tell the truth" site.  About global warming.  About here are the facts.  (okay, so temps have gone down.  This does NOT disprove global warming.  There are many accelerando and presto changes in music.  When it slows down in a favorite song, do we say it's over?  When it speeds up, do we say it started?  Or are they sometimes in the middle?  Changes?  semi-cyclical, almost endlass swirling hyptno spinner (spirialling along an axis).
Unfortunately, these people on this site are very fundamental.  Fundamental ANYTHING.  I don't believe that's right, for whatever stupid, self-imposed ignorant irrational motivation to place myself in denial of not just ALL information, but ANY information.  Along with logic, analysis of patterns, comparison to other patterns, plotting out potential effects to 2nd or 3rd generation of interaction, etc.

Oh wait.  THESE are the insaine mother fuckers that sent me to their schools, churches, higher leaning institutions, placeced me into a social structure, and called me a crazy.
At least I look at the info, make a decision, and oh, perhaps, since DEATH OF HUMANITY would be a very likely cause of us ignoring the environmental balance that keeps us alive.  WHY not just keep it that way?  What's so hard about being considerate?
Oh, I just have to look at my room-mate.  Potentially smart, but so much the way above, don't see it any more.
Time for meds, gotta take b 4 forget.

planned posting after this one.  (kinda like planned parenthood, huh)
These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.