04 December 2009

Today was last day of work.  It is amazing how much consistant, minor aches can affect your moods.  more easily disapointed, more frrequent feelings of hopelessness.  Disapointment.  Sense of just being tired.  Maybe some food may help.  I think im needing to east some.  cute newscaster.  can't findmy second favorite weatherlady, though.  Uuuhhh - no cuties - just one.  sigh.

I ws glad to be done with work.  too many winter commitments, need unemployment vs. 12 -13 hours per week, need to organize myself finally, need to isolate myself n think...

how about this.  An Italian Jury finds an American citizen guilty of killing a British citizen.  Now THAT's a confusing legal twist.

any way, drifting off.  finding it hard to stay awake all of a sudden.  Maybe stress release?  recognizing i was overwhelmed and can now deal with it?

next updates:  predistination and room mates from Helle (the goddess of the dead for vikings.  a cold hell to me would suck a lot worse than a hot one!) 
These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.