22 March 2010

What Love Can Do...

It's amazing what love can do to decades of hate and pain.  Truely.  It teaches you love - shows you the last little bits of the lesson you were learning with all of the other northern stars. What started me on this was the song:  Im Walking on Sunshine

I can't even begin to explain how this makes me forget the past.  Hope for the future.  I finally found some who were true to the actual philosophy, and I found what I needed.  Laughter, smiles, smiles to the point where my face is hurting.  BUT I LOVE IT!!!!

An irrational explosion - my Blazar of happiness and joy...  but controlled and constrained in such a manner where it is creative - helping to change the densities of gas, alter the atomic structure, nuclear changes, life itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment!

These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.