30 July 2010

Father's Day

Well, I know it's no where NEAR father's day, but i was just missing my son.  So maybe it's son's day?
Feeling lonely. Not sure. Not as confident as I thought I was.  May be doing things run. Trying. Trying to be stable and calm.  Looking for ways to learn.  For some, it may be to them that God is preparing them, but I see it a bit more active.
If God helps he stay peaceful, then I can make better decisions. Desicions based on a philosophy of Peace and Love.  Therefore, I learn, and can apply that situation to improve something else.  I just don't know what to do. Don't know what I'm doing or done wrong.  Maybe everything, maybe nothing. Don't even know what im talking about anymore - bing, bong, zip, zip, zooooom!!!!\

im truely mind dead right now. maybe go eat something, don't know. need to take care of the parana's soon.

night, night. kill the flies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment!

These are the thoughts and feelings as they happen. The subject matter and verbage may be of a more mature nature, and may be considered sensitive by some. In respect for that, I shall try to remember to give headers (with some space before post) and attempt to just "suggest" sensitive verbage.





Peace, Blessings, I hope this can help some.